navigation

navigation

Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's Ok

Its Ok Thursdays


It's ok that I've spent hours playing "Candy Crush" on Facebook in the last week trying to beat one stupid level. Why can't I beat it? Why do I keep trying? Dang you Facebook games!


It's also ok that I get mad at the game and yell at the "little red wieners" when I can't get rid of them. I don't yell at any of the other ones. Just the wieners. I know they aren't really wieners, but it helps soothe the frustration.

 It's ok that I haven't worked out in over a week because I was sick and now that I'm better I'm just lazy.

It's ok that I become a hermit during winter and barely hang out with or talk to anyone. I despise winter.


It's ok that I bought 2 bags of Dove Chocolates for Valentines Day and I've eaten almost a whole bag to myself and it isn't Valentines Day yet. 
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scrumptiousphoto/2396626163/

It's ok that I'm turning Momma Bear and getting upset at some things going on at Dawson's school. Nobody messes with my baby.

It's ok that I haven't done a damn thing concerning wedding planning for over a week. My wedding will never get planned...

It's ok that I desperately need a haircut but the idea of going to get one makes me queasy so I've been putting it off...for  4 years. I'm scared they will mess up and the only thing we can do to save my hair is to shave my head. Half my head. Like a mullet. Noooo! 

It's ok that I've got nothing else to ramble on about. I think it's time to end this post. 

Have a great day!  

3 comments:

  1. Little red weiners- gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! Little red weiners! aldfjalsd
    I would be upset over the situation at Dawson's school too! I want some chocolate too! It is going on my shopping list for tomorrow, and Dove is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh...don't tell anyone, but the chocolate was supposed to go in the gift for the Clamhouse gift exchange. Oops. I had to buy her more. ha.
      Those stupid wieners. I never get matches with them!

      Delete

Show me some love! I love comments!