navigation

navigation

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

You know...I'm really confused by this whole "Wordless Wednesday" but it's Tuesday thing. Is time different in the blogging world? Is everyone just so ahead of the blogging game that they  post on Tuesday? I don't know. But I'm going to try to embrace it, even if I have to look at my calender every week to see if I've really somehow skipped Tuesday. Eventually I will understand!

Anyways. Onto my picture of the week. I'm also not good at not having words. Sigh. Someday I'll get it. 


This is David and our dog Major up at my parents lakeside property. We needed to cut down trees for a future project and as usually Major was right there by our side. We've had 8 yrs so far with our trusty companion and hopefully we'll have many more.

And just because he's so stinking cute. Here is Major from the front!

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures of your dog. They are so very clear. Please stop by my Wordless Wednesday Linky. It is relatively new so I would love for you to contribute if you would like. Cheers, @DownshiftingPRO

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I love comments!