navigation

navigation

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4 week Kitten update!

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted that my cat had kittens in the ceiling? If not, go read that here.

They are 4 weeks old today and have changed so much!

We went from this on day one...
 
To this on week one...

 10 days old and opening their eyes!


20 days old and starting to get curious! Their eyes are open, their ears are popping up and their muscles aren't nearly as shaky anymore!





Now, at 4, they are getting a bit crazy! Definitely into exploring and holy cow have they gotten fast! Their personalities are starting to show, which is adorable. 




They are so much fun to watch. These last 4 weeks should be the interesting ones now that they are mobile! Keep your fingers crossed that I don't go insane with 5 crazy kittens running around!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!! A few more weeks and they can go to their forever home and then you miss having a bunch of little kittens running around. I think you should keep one. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I love comments!