navigation

navigation

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

It's been so long since I've done a Sunday Social! Now that I'm getting back in the swing of this whole blogging thing, I'm joining back up. Enjoy my Sunday Ramblings!

How did you come up with your blog name?
When I decided to start blogging I pondered names for quite a while. I wanted something that screamed me (or my family) but wasn't...boring. I was sitting outside while the boys were playing, David was working on a car and I noticed every single one of them had dirt or grease smeared on their face. It's a very common occurrence at our house. It seemed fitting.
 

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
That's a tough one. I think it's a tie between sharing all the fun things we make or do and having a place to blab on and on and actually have people read it. At least I hope they read it.
 
What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
Hmmm...honestly I don't think I have an answer to that question. I love blogging and reading blogs, but I don't think I would be that devastated if a part of it was gone.
 
Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Facebook because I don't understand twitter. The hashtags and the tagging and the...oy. It's just to complicated for me.
 
If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
If I'm going to be honest, I would say I really don't care. I don't follow enough celebrities or care enough about any of them to care if any of them read my awesomeness. 
 
What is something you want people to know about your blog?

I try to keep my blog posts rated PG but I do have the occasional rated R, for language. I even have a blog post about my swearing habit, read that here. I don't want to alienate anyone, but I do feel like you should know, just in case you aren't one that enjoys a good "F" bomb now and again. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't understand twitter either and it frustrates me so bad! haha I don't think I'll ever get one. Your blog name and inspiration is so cute!
    stopping by from the linkup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog name, I think it's cute and R E A L. And yes, let's hope people read... sometimes I WONDER

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog!!
    So excited I did!
    Now following.
    Looking forward to getting to know you and keeping up.

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I love comments!