navigation

navigation

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Did you miss me??

Hey! Hey! Guess what? I'm backkkk! I've missed this little blogging world!

It's been almost a month since I blogged. For several reason. The main reason is that blogger was being dumb. It wouldn't let me upload any pictures. None at all. I could have figured out ways around it, but in all honesty, I didn't have the time. 

The second reason is this house owning shenanigans. Don't get me wrong, I loooove being a homeowner, but damn it keeps you busy! I know eventually it will slow down and it won't be so many projects day after day, but for now I feel like it's NEVER going to end. 

But I'm back and I'm hopeful I can return to my routine of regular blogging. I have so much to show you!!! 

Today is just going to be some very random recent pictures. Just for funsies. :) 
First bike ride of the year!

Dawson and his beloved Dragon

Just being goofy. Like usual.

Our new addition. Luna

Big ol beast of a dog.

Dylan asked if he could put on some tattoos. I failed to ask where he was going to put them. Sigh.      

 Anyways. I'm glad to be back! I can't wait to get more posts up!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I love comments!