navigation

navigation

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Ugh. It's Sunday. Which means tomorrow is Monday. The worst day ever. David goes back to work. The kids go back to school. I'm left to pick up the chaos from having them all home full time.

I have 83 million things to do. We are still trying to get this house in order. Still trying to decorate and organize everything. As I sit in the living room I see a bunch of things I should be doing. But I don't want to do any of them.

Oh yeah, did I mention it's SNOWING? Yeah. Stupid freaking weather. It's pretty much been snowing non-stop since last Thursday. If you've been living under a rock for the past few months, I feel it's my duty to point out to you that's it's April. The middle of April. Snow should not be falling and covering the ground right now. I should be sitting on my deck soaking up the sun while the kids run around and play. Instead I'm sitting on my couch bitching about how cold I am. 

This is depressing. Sunday not so fun-day, depressing.

Sigh. I hope you all are having better weather! Feel free to bitch and moan about Monday in my comments, if you want to! 
   

2 comments:

  1. Oh lord snow!? It's too late for that crap!! Hope it warms up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Snow! It won't stop either. We are supposed to get MORE today thru Friday. Save me?

      Delete

Show me some love! I love comments!