navigation

navigation

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Photo Cube.

I know photo cubes are all over the internet right now but this one is different. Why? Because a 3 yr old made it! You can all "Awwww" now. 

While I was making a name plate for the little Monster he decided he needed to paint too. I gave him this big cube and some blue paint and he went to town.



 He actually did pretty good for a little guy! I was busy painting myself, so I didn't really get a chance to help him. I was surprised when I looked over and it was smooth with very little paint runs. Way to go, Beanie!

I asked him what he wanted to put on the cube and he said "Beanie Pictures". Ha. He's so full of himself. ;) So I printed out some pictures of him with everyone to mod podge on.

 I assisted a tiny bit with the Mod Podging, but he did most of it by himself. The pikachu backpack he wore didn't slow him down one bit. I think I have a little artist on my hands!


 It turned out so adorable! I'm so proud of him! He's officially caught the crafting bug and wants to make something new every single day. It's adorable!




Thanks for checking out my little man's art! Have you created anything with your little ones recently? 



 

3 comments:

Show me some love! I love comments!