navigation

navigation

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sunday Social Week 41

Sunday Social

1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cry and whine because the weather is crappy and it's making me tired? Just kidding...kinda. Read. Play with my Monsters. Craft.
 
2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend?
Oooh! Go up to my parents lake front property. It's seriously my favorite place ever. They own 13 acres on the lake. It's quiet, calming, fun. We play out in the sun all day, fishing, four wheeling, having bonfires and BBQ's. I love it. I can't wait to go this year! I'm going to go picture crazy for a minute, but I have so many pictures I love from up there!






3. Favorite Spring accessory?
FLIP FLOPS. Seriously. I love flip flops and stare at them longingly all winter long. It was 40 degrees the other day and I actually contemplated wearing my flip flops, even with the 15 inches of snow still on the ground. Too many puddles though. :(
 
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day?
I don't know. I've lived in Minnesota my entire life. You would think I would have a winter activity I loved, but no, I don't. Instead I throw a fit all winter long until the snow melts. I wanted to get into cross country skiing this year but never did. Maybe next year, but probably not.

5. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer. The sun, the lakes, the pools, the flip flops. I could go on and on.
 
6. Best birthday you ever had?
One of these questions just doesn't belong... haha Seriously though. They are all questions about seasons and then Bam! Birthday. I'm not a huge fan of my Birthday. It's exactly a week before Christmas, 'nuff said.

3 comments:

  1. I would totally spend my summer weekend's by the lake too if I had that sort of access to one! It looks gorgeous!


    Stopping by from Sunday Social! :)
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Linking up from Sunday Social~
    The pictures of the lake are beautiful! What an amazing place to vacation. :)
    Happy Sunday,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to your parents place so bad. It's just so pretty and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I love comments!