navigation

navigation

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's OK Thursday!

Its Ok Thursdays


It's OK Thursday!


It's OK...
 That I convinced David to stay home today to run all of his errands. In my defense, he's been leaving work 1-2 hrs early several times the last couple of weeks to get some things worked out and it would be much easier for him to just take a day off and get it all done.

It's OK...
 that I'm going to play Bingo with a friend tomorrow afternoon. She's been asking me to go for years and we still haven't gone. I'll be spending my afternoon with a bunch of retired drunks at the bar. Here's to hoping I win big!

It's OK... 
That 90% of my "workouts" consist of doing Children's Yoga with my 3 yr old. 

It's OK...
That yesterday I spent almost $1000 on just myself. I bought myself a new camera and a Kitchenaid mixer. My old camera, while it's loved, it's 6 yrs old now and it's seen it's better days. I've been waiting years for a Kitchenaid and I finally had the money to purchase one. I haven't bought myself anything big for years. I'm excited!

It's OK...
That I love Duck Dynasty just a little bit too much. 

It's OK...
That it's almost the weekend and I can't wait!!! We have no plans, I just love my family being all together again for a few days!

Do you have anything exciting planned for your weekend?     

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you are getting a kitchen aid mixer! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love! I love comments!