navigation

navigation

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Love" Notes, Week 1

Those of you that know me, know that I'm not exactly a mushy gushy, lovey dovey person. I mean sure, I love people and I care deeply about my friends, but I'm not that great at throwing around the cheese. 

David definitely gets the brunt of my "love abuse". I don't think a day goes by that I don't make fun of him...all day long. Don't get me wrong, I love him with all my heart, he's just an easy target. No, he's really not. He just knows me and is completely accepting of my sarcastic charm so it makes it much easier to let the "love" fly! I always say, "I only make fun of you because I love you".

Anyways, back to the point. 

So I decided that I needed to start sending "Love" notes for David to find on his way to work. That way it starts his day off right. I also thought I would share these notes with you. Yay!

As fair warning, my handwriting sucks. I'm aware, no need to tell me. Comment on my writing and I'll smite you from afar. No joke. It's a sore spot.

So I give you....Week One!
    
  Isn't it sweet? Be sure to see what I write him next Week! It's a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I love comments!