navigation

navigation

Monday, April 16, 2012

It's been a while...

It's been a while since my last post. It's not that we haven't been doing anything, it's just that we've had some changes in our life and we've all had some adjusting to do and blogging wasn't my first priority.

We've been extremely lucky in the past for years. David has had the pleasure (and I'm sure the occasional stress) of staying home with all of us while he finishes school. Most families can't afford to have both parents home to watch their kids grow. Between David's disability pay (he's a disabled veteran) and the little bit of money we get while he went to school, neither of us had to work. 

But David graduated last December and was able to find a job. It's been a huge adjustment for us...for all of us. I no longer have the constant help of David or an adult to converse with whenever I need a break from kid talk. The boys no longer have Daddy here all day to play with them, talk to them and teach them about "boy" things. For most of you this is normal, for us, it isn't. With anything out of the norm it takes time to get used to it, so cut me some slack.

But I'm ready to get back on track. See, I already made a post. Take that. Alright, I'm off to prepare some not so boring posts. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I love comments!