navigation

navigation

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outside! We can go outside!!!

 It's officially Spring! Well, sorta. It's MN. I don't think MN has a Spring, to tell you the truth. It's been gorgeous out, but alas, the Weather Man is calling for SNOW this weekend. Yup, in April. Go Mother Nature! Enough ranting, because all in all, I truly love Spring. Spring means Summer (my favorite!) is coming soon, spring means flowers are blooming, trees are budding, birds are chirping, the kids are tired from playing outside all day! So many things to love about Spring!  I thought I would share with you some things that Spring means to me.

To me, Spring is all about..

 
Picnics!




Bubbles!


Farm Animals!



Bike Rides!

 
Boys acting craaaazzzyy!!

 
 Power Wheels!

 
Sidewalk Chalk!

 
 Sports!

 There is so much more, but I think I've shared enough! Tell me why you LOVE spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I love comments!