navigation

navigation

Monday, March 14, 2011

Well... hello there blogging world.

    As I sit here, trying to think of an intro for all you blog readers, my boyfriend is singing Welcome to the Jungle, complete with music, from his mouth. Welcome to our world. We are a family of crazies. Not the bad crazy, the good crazy. The fun, make you laugh, kind of crazy. We don't take life to seriously. We would much rather have fun and act silly. We are creative, spontaneous, and completely random. Love it or leave it. Although we would prefer if you loved it.


  I suppose I should tell you who "We" are. I am Sarah, the Mom of the family. "He" is David, the Dad. We have been together for almost 7 yrs. No, we aren't married. Get over it. It'll happen someday, but until then, we are having fun. "They", are our kids (or our Monsters, as I call them). Dylan is 7, Dawson is 5 and Corbin is almost 2. Yup 3 boys. No, we aren't trying for a girl. (figured we would get that out of the way before anyone asks) Life is fun. Crazy at times, but we wouldn't trade it for anything.

 I'm not 100% sure why exactly we are doing this blog. Part for fun, part for keeping track of our lives, part for sharing with people all the fun things we do. Either way, here we are. Jumping on the Blog bandwagon. It took us a little bit to think of a name. Finally, we settled on "With Dirt On Our Face". Why? We aren't perfect. We are dirty. The kids get dirty, David gets dirty, I get dirty. It doesn't bother us. I've heard from some very smart people, that "If you didn't get dirty, you didn't play hard enough". It's kind of our Motto. A little dirt, mud, paint, whatever, never hurt anyone.

 Now onto what we will be sharing! Ooooh! That's the good part. I don't know what we will be sharing. Like I said above, we are random. We dabble in a lot of different things. A lot of  different "crafts". I do the "woman" stuff, he does the "man" stuff. Well, I shouldn't say that. David is pretty dang talented with that sewing machine. So in this blog, you will find a lot of random crafts and trades. We'll explain more of that later though in our next posting. Excited yet?

  So here we are. Joining the blogging world. I hope you will join us for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love! I love comments!